The Schüco FW 60+ SG structural façades enable the realisation of large-area impressive buildings. It is possible to achieve a flush structural surface by using profiles only visible from the inside. Externally, the glass joints are separated by narrow joints, creating the effect of large glass panes.
- Façade with glass panes weighing up to 450 kg
- Maximum glass dimensions up to 2600 mm x 4200 mm
- Gas-tight two-piece frames
- The joints are made wet or assembled using flat and recessed U-shaped silicone gaskets.
- Extended number of combinations of external and internal pane thicknesses (from 6 to 12 mm)
- Possibility of installing Schüco AWS 102 windows
|Min. external profile width||60 mm|
|Surface finishing||TopAlu / Decorative films|