Insulation Civer – Schüco AWS 112.IC aluminium system fulfils all requirements of passive houses. Schüco AWS 112.IC windows were developed based on the AWS 90.SI+ series, opening inwards. An additional insulation layer allows achieving the standards set for passive houses with an external width of 120 mm.
The AWS 112.IC series has not only an interesting design but also excellent thermal insulation parameters. It is a new standard on the aluminium window market, where the AWS 112.IC windows lead the way, as they combine design freedom with an energy-optimised building concept as well as the pleasure of use.
- External width of 120 mm - passive building standards
- Heat transfer at Uf level = 0.8 W/(m²K)
- Plastic inter-pane frame - first used for aluminium windows
- Insulated outer shuttering chambers and fastenings without thermal bridges guarantee model thermal insulation
- Large area glazing possible due to the new design stylised in the block window design
|Installation depth||112 mm|
|Min. external profile width||120 mm|
|Uf coefficient (>=)||0,72|
|Max. glazing thickness||56 mm|
|Surface finishing||Powder / Anode / Varnish / Duraflon / Colour series|
|Air permeability||Class 4|
|Burglary resistance||RC 2|
|Wind load resistance||C5/B5|