The MB-TT50 façade system provides answers to the requirements of curtain and infill walls, spatial structures, and roofs. The latest approach to the construction of aluminium profiles and accessories, responsible for the tightness, and thermal insulation of joints has been applied. The façade protects the building from thermal energy loss. The MB-TT50 system offers many possibilities in shaping the structure, it can also be the foundation of fire and burglary protection solutions.
- Modern profile shapes with new architectural trends
- Flexible design of the installation possible thanks to angular connections
- Tailored insulators provide the best protection against heat loss through construction
- The special shape of the insulators facilitates the prefabrication of the façade
- Three-level cascade drainage system
- Large glazing range, including oversized
- Wide range of opening elements in the façade (including MB-SR50N RW and MB-RW windows)
MB-TT50 has an A+ class certificate granted by the PHI Darmstadt Institute. The certificate confirms that the structures made with such a system are suitable in passive constructions.
|Air permeability||класс AE (1350Pa), EN 12153:2004; EN 12152:2004|
|Water resistance||Class RE 1800Pa, EN 12155:2004; EN 12154:2004|
|Wind load resistance||2700PA, EN 12179:2004, EN 13116:2004|
|Safety testing||4050 Pa EN 12179:2004, EN 13116:2004|
|Impact resistance||Class I5/E5, EN 13049:2004, EN 14019:2006|
|Thermal insulation (Uf)||From 0,5 W/(m2K)|