The MB-77HSB system was developed for the Belgian market according to the requirements of the Belgian market using the highly valued MB-77HS sliding door system. Appropriate insulation is provided by profiled thermal breaks and additional insulating elements inside aluminium sections.
An important feature of the internal construction of MB-77HSB balcony doors includes a ventilation gap of 2 mm between the insulating insert and the glass package. The gap functions along the entire circumference at the edge of the glass.
The system is suitable for single-family buildings as well as hotels and apartments. Furthermore, the MB-77HSB is ATG certified by the Belgian Research Institute UBAtc.
FUNCTIONALITY AND AESTHETICS:
- Slim and robust profiles
- Possibility to build low-floor doors with sash weights up to 300 kg
- Maximum height 3,2 m
- Maximum width 3,3 m
- The system is available with 1-, 2- or 3-rail frames
- Wide range of fillings
- Three versions of glazing beads: rectangular - Standard, rounded - Prestige and shaped - Styles
- Increased anti-burglary properties
- High water and air tightness
- Special shaped gasket and glass gasket
- Safe use with the “HS Speed Limiter”
- Possibility of installing the “HS-Master” drive
- Wide range of colours
|Air permeability||Class 4|
|Water resistance||Class 9A|
|Wind load||Up to class C3|
|Thermal insulation||Uf from 0,88 W/(m2K)|
|Wind load resistance||Up to class C2|
|Burglary resistance||Up to class RC2|
|Sound insulation||Rw (C; Ctr) - dB: 41 (-2 ;-6) dB|