The Schüco FWS 50 combines simple processing with energy efficiency at the passive construction level. Above all, it is a more convenient façade for both the workshop and the construction site. The use of new prefabricated components significantly reduces the realisation time. Also, the glass supports have been used, allowing the easy and safe installation of heavy elements.
Schüco has developed an innovative cable routing system for the mullion and transom façade, providing the contractor with a simplified electrical installation.
- Uf value up to 0.70 W/(m²K) for SI system
- Uf value up to 0.9 W/(m²K) for HI insulator
- Complete solutions for integration of Schüco BIPV photovoltaic systems
- Various profile widths may be combined freely (35 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm and 80 mm widths)
- Suitable to combine with Schüco AWS windows and ADS doors
- Window and door elements in Schüco AWS, ADS, ASS systems
- Easy installation of clip components in a wide range of variants
- Possibility to combine with the Schüco FWS 60 CV window and façade system to achieve the slenderest profile dimensions in tilt/turn elements
- Innovative cable system for safe and easy installation
- Flexible cable routing during installation due to the rear cable duct on the pillars
- Schüco AWS 114 windows installation with parallel or tilt/turn opening system: large-format, automated and building control technology integrated window solutions for standard applications as well as for smoke and heat transfer control
- The clip frame profiles provide the possibility of installing Schüco TopTronic fittings
- Burglary resistance Class RC 3 (WK 3)
|Min. external profile width||50 mm|