The FW 50+SG.SI façade is an elegant solution with a low heat transfer coefficient. The possibility of installing large-format, 1- or 2-chamber glazing, providing the best technical and architectural possibilities in shaping the building shell.
Large-area structural façades are available as FW 50+ SG (insulated heat) or Schüco FW 50+ SG.SI (high thermal insulation) with two-chamber glazing. A flush structural surface effect is achieved with profiles visible only internally. Externally, the glass joints are separated by narrow joints, creating the effect of large glass panes. A low heat transfer coefficient was obtained due to sealing tapes and two-chamber glazing.
Structural façades are available in semi-structural and full glass versions. A wide assortment of masking strips allows placing architectural accents vertically and horizontally on the façade.
- Structural façade SG with 1- or 2-chamber glazing
- The maximum glass dimensions of 2600 mm x 4200 mm;
- Glazing thicknesses from 32 mm to 64 mm
- Maximum panes weight up to 650 kg (use of the cross-pane supports)
- Narrow joints: for the FW 50+ SG facade in three versions (recessed, flush with the applied seal, flush with wet silicone filling) or flush with wet silicone filling for the FW 50+ SG.SI façade
- The use of stainless steel spacers, providing gas-tightness of the edge glass unit, SI insulators with high thermal insulation and sealing tapes guaranteeing very good thermal insulation
- Fall protection
- Burglary resistance Class RC 2 (WK2)
- Fixing of insulating glass units with concealed elements
- Automatic or manual bending of the distance frame possible
|Surface finishing||Powder / Anode / Varnish / Duraflon / Colour series|
|Min. glass thickness||32 mm|
|Max. glass thickness||64 mm|