Schüco FW 50+ SG façades enable you to create structural façades with an amazing design, a size to suit your requirements, relying on the Schüco FW 50+ range of supporting structures.
Externally, the glass joints are separated by narrow joints, creating the effect of large glass panes. The low heat transfer coefficient is achieved with sealing strips and double-glazing. Additional thermal insulation is provided by a stainless steel dissonance frame.
- Façade with panes up to 375 kg
- Maximum glass dimensions up to 2600 mm x 4200 mm
- Gas-tight two-piece frames
- The joints are either wet or assembled using flat and recessed U-shaped silicone gaskets.
- Extended number of combinations of external and internal pane thicknesses (from 6 to 12 mm)
- Possibility of installing Schüco AWS 102 windows
|Min. external profile width||50 mm|
|Surface finishing||TopAlu / Decorative films|
|Air permeability||Class 4|